Dr. Vanderlip offers private consultations and answers questions in the following areas
- Canine reproduction
- Dog breeding and genetics
- Perinatal care of puppies and dam
- Infertility cases
- Health care and nutrition of small, exotic animal pets (mammals only)
Click the PayPal button below to purchase
one hour of private consulting services
How the private consulting services work:
- Consultation is available by phone or email.
- The consultation fee is $95 USD for 30 minutes with a 30 minute minimum. One hour consultation can be purchased for $180.
- Consultation time cannot be broken into sessions less than 30 minutes.
- Time required for health record review or to do any specialized research requested will be deducted from the time increment.
- Consulting fees must be prepaid using the PayPal button above. PayPal allows you to safely use your credit card online. It’s easy to set up a PayPal account. Click here to set up a new PayPal account.
When notification is received from PayPal that your consultation time has been purchased, Dr. Vanderlip will contact you to set up an appointment. You may also contact Dr. Vanderlip directly by email to advise her of your consultation or to schedule a telephone appointment time.
To better assist you and make the best use of your consultation time, please select one of the three forms below to use as a guideline for you to gather important information before the consultation begins.
- Canine Reproduction and Dog Breeding Form
- Domestic and Exotic Animal Companions, Pocket Pets Form
- Perinatal Care of Puppies and Dam Form
Important Note: Without personally examining your animal, Dr. Vanderlip cannot make a diagnosis or prescribe medication over the telephone or by email. Dr. Vanderlip’s services are for consultation and information purposes only and are not for diagnostic or prescription services. Always contact your regular veterinarian immediately if your pet has a health problem or medical condition.