ICSB – San Diego
The International Canine Semen Bank—San Diego (ICSB-San Diego) offers
- Semen collection, analysis, enhancing, cooling, freezing, shipping, storage. How much do these services cost?
- Veterinary services and consultation in canine reproduction
- Specialized sperm retrieval techniques, including post-mortem or at time of castration
- Artificial inseminations: transcervical or surgical
- Artificial inseminations: fresh, fresh chilled, or frozen semen
- Special kits for collecting and shipping fresh chilled semen
- Cryo Kits for shipping cooled semen to ICSB for freezing and storage
- DNA kits for compliance with registries or for confidential testing
- Shipping of frozen canine semen domestically and internationally
- Examination and evaluation for breeding soundness
- Managing infertility cases
- Wide variety of laboratory tests
- Ultrasound imaging
- Other veterinary reproductive services
ABOUT ICSB, ICSB-SAN DIEGO, AND DR. VANDERLIP
ICSB and associates (established 1980) were the first to produce litters registered by the American Kennel Club, the American Field, and the National Greyhound Association. ICSB has numerous centers worldwide and has produced thousands of puppies from artificial insemination using chilled and frozen semen, nationally and internationally.
ICSB-SAN DIEGO is an American Kennel Club-approved freezing and storage center.
See our facilities
Dr. Vanderlip has more than 30 years extensive experience in reproductive medicine and surgery, including laparoscopic follicle aspiration,myometrial biopsy, embryo transfer, semen collection and freezing, and transcervical and surgical artificial insemination techniques. Dr. Vanderlip has collaborated on reproductive projects with the Zoological Society of San Diego and Stanford University and authored the first publication on successful induction of estrus in anestrous bitches using pulsatile GnRH.